28 September 2009

Autumn Fallin'


Today feels like fall in the Flowerplex. The air is crisp, and the acorns across the street from my house are falling rapidly through it. Even though it will probably be warm again next week, I'm enjoying my day off in the beautiful weather.

Lately we've all been stressing over college. Stressing about whether of not we'll get it. Stressing about whether our best will be good enough.

I think I may go back to the Farmer's Market tomorrow and get some strawberries to help me relax. Listening to the new Jaymay cd, I really do wish that with "autumn fallin" there was someone who "knew more than I do". Someone who could tell me where my life was going, how it was going to get there, and what i should do to aide it.

Instead, I'll eat fruit.


"If I knock on your door would you let me in?
Do you know any more than I do?"
-Autumn Fallin' :Jaymay


2 comments:

  1. autumn=apple pie

    stressing about college=my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is amazing,
    it makes me think of tea parties.

    ReplyDelete