05 December 2009

Letters

Its really cold outside, and not just Texas cold. According to my computer, it is currently 41 degrees outside. But luckily, I am seated in front of the fire watching the UT/ Nebraska game. I am just sitting here freaking myself out about college. Well, not really college as much as money.

This is a big in the letter realm. First, I made some REALLY nice Christmas cards at craft day today. They are all really nice, and they all need letters written on the inside of them.

I need to send some letters to some dear friends of mine who have already run away to college. I miss them terribly, and they deserve letters of love.

But mostly, are the scary letters this week.

NFAA/youngarts supposedly sent out some letters on Wednesday that tell people if they are finalists or honorable mentions or just not. Even though I was not particularly thrilled about young arts when I applied, I would love to have my art appreciated at that level.

Second, according to an email forwarded to me by a dear friend of mine, Plan ii will be sending out the first round of admission notification letters this week..... so ..... scary.

So, Today I have extremely mixed relationships with letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment