29 December 2009

Today, I was skimming through old emails only to discover that I have another article due January 4th. I really need to get a planner for 2010.However, all the nice ones I like are much to expensive. And, I need a full page for every day because I'm just so busy.

My article is going to be about how the state of texas has ruined my christmas break by moving finals to after christmas. It seems like a nice mellow topic. well.. maybe.

I've been thinking a lot today about the absence of rest. The last time I can truly remember resting was last January. That means that I have spent almost all of 2009 in a constant state of motion. So, with all my "free" time. I thought it might be time for some top ten lists:

NINE FAVORITE SONGS of 2009:
9.Love Will Come Through- Travis
8.Comes and Goes in Waves- Greg Laswell
7.Stay- Sugarland
6.Dimmer- Bishop Allen
5.Various Kitchen Utensils- Skybox
4.Cannonball- Damien Rice
3.Cheerleader- Grizzly Bear
2.See Fernando- Jenny Lewis
1.Race You- Elizabeth & the Capulets

coming tomorrow.... books :)

1 comment: